Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ordering information

If you would like to place an order, please email me with the following information:
  1. Date of event
  2. Type of event (baby shower, bridal shower, birthday, etc...)
  3. Theme/colors or special requests
  4. Flavors (one dozen minimum order for each flavor)
  5. Date for pick-up/delivery*
*Deliveries can only be made on weekends and a delivery charge will be added to your order (dependent upon location/amount ordered)
I require at least 72 hours notice for all orders (I have a day job), and any orders over four dozen or Couture Cupcake/Cupcake Bling orders (special decoration) require more advanced notice. 
It's hard to put a price on a specially designed cupcake...time, materials and ingredients involved will need to be evaluated in order to determine pricing.
Questions are always welcome and I will try my best to accommodate for special requests!

I appreciate your business!